Sautéed Yellow String Beans
- 2 cups of fresh, preferably organic, yellow (or green) string beans
- 4 or 5 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup of coriander or parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp of Grapeseed Oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Clean you string beans and rinse them with water.
- Steam cook them for about 10 minutes, they need to remain crunchy. I usually use my rice cooker which has a steaming option.
- Crush the garlic cloves then saute them in a skillet with the grapeseed oil for a few minutes until they start to turn brownish.
- Add the yellow string beans to the skillet, and then the chopped coriander or parsley. Saute them with the garlic for about 10 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.