Sautéed Duo of Potatoes
- 3 yellow potatoes, average size, peeled and chopped in small cubes
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped in small cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp duck fat or your favorite high heat oil
- A few sprigs of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Sea salt, fresh pepper (to taste)
- In a large pan melt the duck fat over medium heat, add the garlic and fry for about 1 minute without browning.
- Add the sweet potatoes, salt, and pepper to the pan and stir frequently until the potatoes have taken on a golden color (about 15 minutes)
- When almost cooked, add the parsley and stir well.
- Serve immediately.
*Sweet Potatoes Fact: sweet potatoes are rich in Beta Carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin E.