Raw Chocolate Truffles
Prep time: 20 minutes
Makes 25 truffles
1 cup raw cacao powder
1 cup cashews or macadamia nuts
½ cup maple syrup
Water (to mix)
- Mix cashews in a food processor until them form a powder, then add enough water to create a thick paste.
- Add maple syrup to the cashew paste and pulse to process.
- Add cacao powder. Pulse to process.
- Refrigerate for four hours or overnight for best results.
- Form teaspoon-sized balls of dough. Coat balls in your chosen roll-in ingredients!
Roll-in ingredients you can use: shredded coconut, chopped nuts, chocolate nibs, raw sugar, cacao powder, ginger, or something else you love!