Lunch Box Salad Recipe
“What Do I Eat For Lunch When I’m Busy?”.
I get this question all the time so I decided to give you one of my favorite easy to make lunch box recipe from my most recent Nurture You Fall Meal Guide. You can prepare it over the week end and you’ll have enough for at least two lunches as my recipes usually serve two, sometimes three.
The idea is that you do your food preparation and cooking once and you eat two or three times.
- 1 zucchini, washed and spirilized
- 1 shallot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, pitted and cut in cubes
- 5 Brazil nuts
- 2 mini cucumbers, washed and cut in cubes
- 4 basil leaves, thinly sizzled
- 1 tsp of hamp seeds
- 1 tsp of chia seeds
Combine all of the ingredients then add the dressing. Toss and enjoy!